This French course is designed for people with a fair knowledge of French who want to hone their speaking and reading skills using past tenses. Please make sure you already feel comfortable using Passé Composé (we cover this tense in our class level 4).
What will I learn?:
You’ll learn how to:
- Talk about your childhood or habits in the past.
- Talk about your experiences at the airport: Check-in, boarding, landing, etc…
- *Focus*: Conjugate verbs using the past tense: Imparfait.
- *Focus*: Learn when to use Imparfait or Passé Composé.
- How to use « lui » and « leur ».
When is the next course starting?:
- Starting date: Thursday, Feb 9 2022
- Once a week for 4 weeks.
- Time: 6.30-8pm
- 4 classes in total.
- We will confirm the class once we have a minimum of 3 students registered.
- Please note that if we only have 2 students registered each class is 60 minutes (instead of 90 minutes)
Levels 1, 2, 3, and 4 or similar completed. You have already learned French prior to this course and are able to discuss familiar topics.
ZOOM – Online during COVID-19
How to enroll?:
Hit the “Enroll Now” button to complete the registration.
Contact us if you have any questions.