This French conversational intermediate group course is designed for people with a fair knowledge of French who want to hone their speaking and reading skills while gaining a better understanding of some French cultural aspects.
Beginner Levels (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) or similar completed. You have already learned French prior to this course and are able to discuss familiar topics.
Take this French Test to know your level.
*Only register for this class if you score over 13.
What will I learn?:
This class will focus on:
- Reading and discussing articles about diverse topics.
- Gaining confidence to interact with native French speakers in most situations that come up when traveling in French-speaking countries.
- Being able to narrate an event, an experience, or a dream;
- Describing a desire or goal, and outlining reasons or explanations behind a project or idea.
- Review of French tenses ( past, future, conditional,…) by writing a short essay as homework before each class.
- And more..!
When is the next course starting?:
- Starting date: Tuesday, November 9th
- Once a week
- Time: 5- 6.30 PM
- 4 classes in total.
- We will confirm the class once we have a minimum of 3 students registered.
- Please note that if we only have 2 students registered each class is 60 minutes (instead of 90 minutes)
ZOOM – Online during COVID-19
How to enroll?:
Hit the “Enroll Now” button to complete the registration.
Contact us if you have any questions.