The fastest and most flexible way to improve your pronunciation skills at Learn French in Vancouver is with an individual course. Your teacher will prepare your lessons based on your specific needs: sounds, connected speech, intonation or/and accent.
What will I learn?:
In your first class your teacher will listen to you speak naturally and test you on different aspects of pronunciation.
Then you’ll learn the areas that are relevant to you focusing on one or two sounds before learning the whole range of sounds, we’ll plan your course around your priorities.
The lessons are designed for you to improve your pronunciation step by step after each class.
Improving pronunciation involves a lot of repetition of any sounds that are difficult. This should be repeated as often as possible to build up the strength in your mouth and your listening accuracy. You’ll also have some exercises to do for spelling to sound, and ear training.
- Assessment of your accent
- Understand how the mouth muscles work
- Train the muscles
- Learn the most important IPA (phonetic) symbols
- Focus on important sounds
- Practice materials to study at home after each class
- Guidance on how to practice
- Speak clearly & confidently!